Since 1981, FMR Associates has provided “full service” market research services to more than 600 media, marketing and consumer clients in southern Arizona, across the country and internationally – serving radio and television stations, cable companies, music syndicators, advertising agencies, consumer companies, retail businesses, governmental agencies, academic institutions, healthcare providers, financial institutions and a wide range of media and marketing consultants. A few of these include:
- Arizona Public Media (AZPM – Public Broadcasting in Southern Arizona)
- Cactus League Association
- City of Tucson
- Pima County, AZ
- State of Arizona
- Southern Arizona Municipalities (Tucson, Marana, Oro Valley, Sierra Vista)
- Tennessee Valley Fair
- Tucson Airport Authority (TAA)
- University of Arizona
- Visit Tucson (Convention and Visitor’s Bureau)
All FMR projects are conducted by research professionals on a confidential basis from goal-definition to the final report presentation. Surveys are conducted by internet or telephone, with the ability to have a split sample that includes both methodologies.
For online surveys, respondents can be recruited from a list you provide, from a link on your website, or randomly recruited through an independent panel provider. Panel members are required to pass a screener, and security procedures are incorporated as part of the questionnaire design to ensure quality control.
Telephone interviews – All telephone surveys are pretested for length, flow and understanding with randomly-selected respondents.
- Perceptual/Tracking Studies – Tracking changes in behaviors, awareness, attitudes and images over time.
- Behavographic® Segmentation Studies – Helps identify consumer “life-groups” in more meaningful categories than simple demographics.
- Market Demand/Feasibility Projects – Assess and define potential market opportunities, expansions or new concepts.
- Client/Member Satisfaction Surveys – Determines level of satisfaction with services and benefits provided to client groups or members of an organization.
- Focus Groups – FMR recruits respondents with a custom-designed screening questionnaire and coordinates all functions from facilities (including online sessions) and group moderation to report analysis and summary report production.
To request additional information about FMR’s market research services, click here.