Our formula for client success:
- Objective Research – Research is FMR’s only business. FMR is not owned by another broadcast group, nor offers related services like program consultation, telemarketing, direct mail, etc. FMR’s research is not a “selling tool” for other services. Nor are there competitive conflicts of interest.
- Innovative Research – FMR is a pioneer in research methods, like EARS® (Electronic Attitude Research System) introduced in 1983, that enhances the data collection process and truly improves the quality of the research information obtained from respondents.
- Affordable Research – While many research companies try to convince clients that “cheaper is better” research, FMR remains committed to providing the most affordable, high-quality research – with very competitive pricing.
- Clear Research Reports – FMR’s reports are custom-designed for simplicity and clarity of use, such as our exclusive MusicTrac Call-Out Trend reports and our Executive Summaries which condense and capsulate major studies into a simple question-and-answer format of each research issue addressed.
- Insightful Research Analysis – FMR’s exclusive analytical methods are demonstrated in its unique focus group methodology (that yields exceptional depth and quality of response), its trademarked Vulnerability Analysis® perceptual studies, share-specific Format Opportunity Analysis projects and reliable Market-Demand Feasibility Studies.
- Actionable Research Results – FMR’s Strategic Recommendation presentations clearly outline and detail strategic planning and tactical action steps in a brief summary format, that includes possible alternative courses of action, as well as documented support for all recommendations.